Social Media Marketing Interns
How Can we help You ?
2,000 – 5,000 PM
Graduate, Freshers , Experience in BPO Sector
- Create, manage and optimise all social media presence for Skillskonnect viz. FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube etc.
- Join groups, forums and other communities to spread awareness about Skillskonnect services
- Boost posts and do paid campaigns for driving results as expected from such platforms
- Design posts on relevant topics
- Create content for posts
- Train and manage Graphic design interns team
- Put up required number of posts which are relevant for the objectives of the company including in the groups, forums etc.
- Drive inbound traffic to the company’s helpline for job seekers to increase the hiring count through such inbound traffic
- Drive leads for business comprising of employers and other hiring orgainsations to become customers of Skillskonnect
- Drive leads of individual job seekers for various job posts posted on on social media
- Work with lead generation operations team to increase the leads traffic of job seekers
- Work with SEO, Google and Other digital marketing teams members to achieve goals
- Drive user engagement with audience wherever and whenever needed
- Drive regular webinars for the business on relevant topics and post on Youtube and other social media to drive traffic and engagements
- Report on progress regularly to ascertain effectiveness
- All other tasks that are provided to you for achieveing business goals defined from time to time
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.