What is The Importance of Online Recruitment Portals?
- October 15, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
Gone are the days when job seekers used to walk around with copies of their resume, physically dropping in company receptions, hoping to get a job. With the advancement in technology, we now have plenty of online recruitment portals where recruiters and companies post vacancies and candidates browse through the requirements, applying for the ones that meet their qualifications and suitability.
The biggest benefit of an online recruitment portal is that the job vacancies are accessible to a vast pool of talents instead of being confined to a handful of candidates. Irrespective of the physical location, anyone can apply for jobs anywhere. As recruiters begin to migrate to the digital realm, online recruitment portals have become the preferred means of talent scouting. As a result, many companies are now paying heed to their online recruitment strategies. In this article, the benefits of online recruitment portals are outlined. So if you are thinking of taking your next employee search online, this is what you need to weigh up.
Benefits of Online Recruitment Portal: The benefits of a job portal website are numerous. Some of the major benefits are outlined below:
- Cost-Effective: If the employer manages the campaign effectively, the organization can save up on the budget while attracting applicants who are a perfect fit for the vacancy and the organization.
- Time-Saving: The interaction between a job seeker and an employer on an online recruitment portal happens in real-time. This can help the employer increase the efforts to attract more candidates, different sets of candidates, or even stop candidates from applying if the vacancy has been filled.
- Increases Reach: The internet is a global phenomenon, with 4.66 billion active internet users worldwide. This means that the recruiting sites for employers provide exposure to a huge potential pool of applicants.
- Simple and Easy: Almost anyone can post a job advertisement online as the online recruitment portals make the process clear, easy to understand, and user-friendly. Conversely, the process is very simple for the applicant too. Best online job websites allow interested parties to apply on the spot instead of sending across CVs separately.
- Dynamic Job Posting: Online recruitment portals offer employers the ability to be more creative with job postings. For instance, the employer can attach a short video showing off the benefits of working with his/her organization.
- Flexible: Using an online job portal offers the employer flexibility about job postings and applications received. With online recruitment portals, job postings can be edited, updated, or removed whenever required.
- Durable: Traditional job postings in the newspaper and other forms of print media have a very limited lifetime., dependent on their publishing cycle. On the other hand, job postings on online job portals stay live until the author or the host website removes them.
- Accessible: All that an online recruitment portal needs is an internet connection and a device that supports the internet. The employer can modify the job posting, analyze the responses, and communicate directly with the candidates.
- Accelerates the hiring process: All the benefits mentioned above ultimately lead to the biggest benefit: a shortened hiring process.
- Confidential: Some employers prefer to keep their names or companies private. This is valid when a job role or organization is too sensitive or controversial to be advertised online. Online recruitment portals allow employers to conceal their firms or even search and contact candidates directly without the need of posting a job advertisement.
We can see that online recruitment is a valuable tool to be used when looking for qualified candidates in the current digital age.
GazabJobs is your ticket to start a new business or grow your existing business without having to invest time, effort or a large sum of money. GazabJobs allows you to launch your own jobs website in less than a minute. Yes you heard it right! It’s that simple. You can begin to offer high quality jobs from top employers, to people in your network and begin to earn revenues from placed candidates. For example, if you run a business called XYZ Pvt Ltd, your GazabJobs website can be xyz.gazabjobs.com. That means a new website under your own name!
If you have access to a lot of people in your network who need a job. They could be students in training institutes graduating and looking for a job. They could be job seekers seeking your help to secure a job. By using GazabJobs, you can launch a digital platform instantly to help these job seekers get a job and transform their life. And you can begin to earn money or grow your income from these placements.
Laura Brafford is frequent traveller and Blogger who loves to write on diffrent topics like travel, business, jobs recruitemnet, education etc. She Write this blog regarding job portal website